Our Bye Bye Frizz - Heat Protectant is the ultimate protector against heat damage and also tackles frizz, its anti-breakage formula can be used on colored and chemically treated hair. Create lightweight, with ingredients that add nourishment it does more than simply protect, but also helps fight frizz.
Before applying heat of any kind, a heat protectant should always be used first to bypass damage, nourish and allow for the hot tools to be used as intended.
How to use
- Air dry hair to about 80%
- Working one section at a time, apply sparingly but adequately through section
- Comb through the section to ensure no tangles
- Blow dry on low heat until straightened and completely dry
- Begin on the next section repeating what you did in the previous section
- Repeat until the entire head has been blown dry
Straightening & Curling
- Apply sparingly but adequately on hair in sections or throughout the entire head before applying heat
- Be sure to comb through hair to ensure no tangles
- Begin using the hot tool to complete your style
- Continue through each section until the entire head is complete